Calf boy owners, is this calf or metallic calf?

htkt

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
My SA sent me this. She said it's calfskin not metallic...however, I feel it looks the same as the metallic one I got. I was expecting calfskin to be smoother.

What do you think?Thanks!!

phpm8NOifPM.jpg

phphMiVqMPM.jpg

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
Yep metallic. The New Medium Calf boys were act 1 and large quilts. Act 2 had lamb & the metallic calf in small quilts. There is no regular calf this season with small quilts.

htkt

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010

htkt

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
I'm assuming you're looking to get a 2nd boy diff from your metallic calf?
I am really obsessed with the smooth leather. That's why when I first got this, I still want to hunt for a calf/lamb one. It does start to grow on me little by little though.

bonjourErin

Jan 19, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii
I am really obsessed with the smooth leather. That's why when I first got this, I still want to hunt for a calf/lamb one. It does start to grow on me little by little though.

I also was hunting for a smooth calf or lamb but I don't think it would completely determine my happiness on the bag. I love it to bits! I don't think you'll notice that huge of a difference on the metallic from lamb/smooth calf. Enjoy your bag 😊

htkt

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
I also was hunting for a smooth calf or lamb but I don't think it would completely determine my happiness on the bag. I love it to bits! I don't think you'll notice that huge of a difference on the metallic from lamb/smooth calf. Enjoy your bag 😊
Just saw your review thread, yours is so puffy and cute!!! Need to check if mine is the light issue or just not as puffy lol!