Caley's Collection

Love your collection. I can't wait to start mine.

BTW this is OT but Maui is like a home away from home for me. My Dad lived there for 20+ years before buying property on the Big Island. It's been about 2 years since I've been for a visit and I'm having serious withdrawals.:beach:

Love the shops in Wailea. Last 2 times we were there my husband bought me some gorgeous jewelry from the Dolphin Gallery but maybe a return trip we'll have to forgo the jewelry and get a little LV souvenir :yes:

My MIL has a condo in Kihei, so free place to stay and we have enough frequent flyer miles for 3 flights... and we're close to getting a 4th, so I'm holding out. We have 2 small girls (3 yrs & 19 mos). We've been twice to Maui with our oldest before baby #2 arrived. It's crazy traveling with small children on a 5+ hour flight, so I'm a little hesitant.

Anyway... looking forward to obsessing and figuring out what I want :nuts:

-Carrie

thanks everyone!

carrie - making a wishlist is the most exciting part pre-trip. i totally understand the travelling with kids part. my aunt had to fly from amsterdam all the way to maui and my cousin is definitely a handful lol. so please, bring your family and make use of that condo! hehe

newest addition! black denim neo cabby mm :smile:
DSC00893.jpg