Caleido Web Tote Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the Atlanta Gucci store yesterday, anticipating purchasing the pink blooms tote. Unfortunately the only one in store was damaged, so I will have to get that at a later date. The bag will be perfect for fall/winter, and I love the geometric pattern on the Gucci canvas, and what screams Gucci better than the red and green stripes? This LV addict is going to venture a bit into the fun bags at Gucci.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

zeronohiya likes this.
  2. Stunning! Congrats!

3. Wow, I haven't seen this before. Very striking and cool - congrats!

4. So chic! Congrats on adding this beauty to your collection!

5. Great fun Summer bag, I always love light shoppers for the sun :sunshine:

6. Congrats! It's a beautiful fun tote and also very unique!

7. Thank you~! The more I look at it, the more I love it.

8. Thank you~! I am loving the different prints Gucci is offering now and love the easy care of this tote.

9. Thank you ~! Chic I am not, but I will be carrying a chic Gucci bag~!

10. Thank you~! AM has converted me from LV to Gucci with his wonderful fresh bags.

11. Thank you~! It is fun, isn't it? Gucci has really outdone themselves with all the name bags.

12. Very nice! And suede inside? I love anything suede.

13. Thank you. Yes, it's black ultrasuede. Really nice~!

14. What a fun, pretty tote...congrats. :heart:

15. Totally love this bag!! Awesome choice!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice