Calcaire Day...great price!

I've been looking at this. Should I buy it?? I'd love a calcaire first in this condition, but the chances of finding one are zilch. I don't want to look like I'm carrying a big white 'thing'.

I've been looking at this. Should I buy it?? I'd love a calcaire first in this condition, but the chances of finding one are zilch. I don't want to look like I'm carrying a big white 'thing'.

Please do so,I think it's amazing and in great condition a wonderful color for spring as well as summer....I am so tempted but must resist!:sweatdrop:

Calcaire is the next color on my list too.
Holding out on the one in a zillion chance that a box may pop up. Eventually.
This one is really pretty. Beautiful for the spring!!
BIN!!

Congrats Becca! Catcat, you can switch your computer back on now.... :P
I was tempted too... argh. But waiting for my Camel Day to see first if style suits me.... one at a time i guess!

Thank you! I was between this and the bordeaux city. I am now officially on a purse ban forever, as I just received two Chloe Edith's from the big Aloha Rag sale, as well as an awesome damier speedy 30 from a lovely pf'r. I seriously need to be stopped!!! :Push:

Thanks for the encouragement girls and congratulations becca!! That was a fantastic bag. I decided that I am going to save all my doosh for an elusive yellow or marigold. I won't feel so bad if I spend double retail now, given I didn't go for this one.

Cripes it was hard though!