Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

Poor Cait, picked the wrong person to act up with. Amanda Seales is not the one...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVPeAFKA0VS/

'I don't wanna talk anymore!': Caitlyn Jenner is the lone ***** voter at awkward politically-charged dinner for 10 during Katy Perry's live stream

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-voter-Katy-Perry-s-dinner.html#ixzz4juskUvCa
Gonna try to keep this on the non-political side but Caitlyn wants to continue to get the benefits of being a white male in America because that's where Bruce was allowed to be great but doesn't want any of the ish that comes along with being other.....i have not one ounce of respect for Caitlyn.

Gonna try to keep this on the non-political side but Caitlyn wants to continue to get the benefits of being a white male in America because that's where Bruce was allowed to be great but doesn't want any of the ish that comes along with being other.....i have not one ounce of respect for Caitlyn.
I almost peed myself when she looked at her watch and said the government noticed you at 2pm this afternoon.

Poor Cait, picked the wrong person to act up with. Amanda Seales is not the one...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVPeAFKA0VS/

'I don't wanna talk anymore!': Caitlyn Jenner is the lone ***** voter at awkward politically-charged dinner for 10 during Katy Perry's live stream

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-voter-Katy-Perry-s-dinner.html#ixzz4juskUvCa

"...........role her eyes......."
Seriously...........ROLE her eyes.?!?!?!
Roleing on the floor lmfbo
The Daily Fail strikes again

Kaitlyn has been co-hosting the view this week. no amount of hair and makeup makes up for the manly voice and huge hands. sorry, I just don't see it.
I'm with you. She doesn't even try to change the manly voice. I don't understand why. She is the only transgender person I have seen to do so. One thing I noticed was how you can see where all the surgeries stop. It's as if the Drs were only concerned with her face from the front, but the sides and chin are all male. I hadn't noticed before, but in most pics she is heavily filtered or photoshopped.

Kaitlyn has been co-hosting the view this week. no amount of hair and makeup makes up for the manly voice and huge hands. sorry, I just don't see it.
I'm with you. She doesn't even try to change the manly voice. I don't understand why. She is the only transgender person I have seen to do so. One thing I noticed was how you can see where all the surgeries stop. It's as if the Drs were only concerned with her face from the front, but the sides and chin are all male. I hadn't noticed before, but in most pics she is heavily filtered or photoshopped.

How does one change their voice after 40+years of having it (assuming Bruce's voice changes at 15)? Most transgender don't transition in their 60's (Who else transitioned past 30?)

Iol I am side eyeing you now. You don't know, but you want her to change her voice in her sixties lol
No. someone else suggested she could change her voice - said other trans people do. I only observed she's still very manly to me. You still may want to side eye me anyway. I guess I'm kinda skeptical of the whole gender-change at age 60-something.

Reactions: Rosie Posie
No. someone else suggested she could change her voice - said other trans people do. I only observed she's still very manly to me. You still may want to side eye me anyway. I guess I'm kinda skeptical of the whole gender-change at age 60-something.

Don't know how much change you think you will see from a transgender that is in their late sixties. Women are not born learning how to walk in heels or sit like a lady. That is something that is taught for years. Hell, I know born women who can't walk in heels and don't sit or walk like a lady. No way a sixty something can change their voice over night. There is no surgery to change the size of your hands.

How much change do you expect from a sex change in your sixties lol a doctor can only do but so much when a person has lived half their life as a man.

Don't know how much change you think you will see from a transgender that is in their late sixties. Women are not born learning how to walk in heels or sit like a lady. That is something that is taught for years. Hell, I know born women who can't walk in heels and don't sit or walk like a lady. No way a sixty something can change their voice over night. There is no surgery to change the size of your hands.
you got me....I'm being judgmental

How much change do you expect from a sex change in your sixties lol a doctor can only do but so much when a person has lived half their life as a man.

She can't just "change her voice". SMDH - so you want her to put on a fake voice to appease your delicate sensibilities? But some people are also offended by her "pretending" to be a woman? She can't win.

The only thing that might change her voice is the hormones, but that's unlikely and rare.

I don't like Caitlyn but some of these comments stank of transphobia and holding Caitlyn to an irrelevant standard of womanhood.

How does one change their voice after 40+years of having it (assuming Bruce's voice changes at 15)? Most transgender don't transition in their 60's (Who else transitioned past 30?)
She can't just "change her voice". SMDH - so you want her to put on a fake voice to appease your delicate sensibilities? But some people are also offended by her "pretending" to be a woman? She can't win.

The only thing that might change her voice is the hormones, but that's unlikely and rare.
I watched some of the first season of her reality show and they talked about this. She is very aware of her manly voice and wanted to get an operation/surgery to make it more feminine.

Her cast mates (paid for friends) who are all trans advised her not to do it because it's not always successful and they said that was the easy way out anyway. There are therapists that could help her modulate her voice and they suggested that instead (a few of her "friends" changed their voices with therapy) but she didn't seem too anxious to do that type of work, because as they told her, it's a fair amount of dedicated work.