Caissa hobo: cherry or rose ballerine?

Breadnbrie

Jun 11, 2016
Hi everyone! I'm getting the Caissa hobo for Christmas, but I'm going back and forth between the Cherry or RB interior!

Initially I thought I would get the Cherry, since it's classic and I tend to wear winter-palette colors (black, navy, blues, greys, red, white). Also, I figure it won't show stains as much. I plan to use this bag a lot once we have kids.

BUT, the pink is just so pretty with the DE print, so I'm second guessing.

For those who have the RB Caissa, do you find it matches well with your wardrobe? Any issues with staining?

Will the RB look dated in a few years?

Which would you choose?

Attachments

• IMG_4375.PNG
    IMG_4375.PNG
    362.3 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_5093.PNG
    IMG_5093.PNG
    411.5 KB · Views: 650
Hi everyone! I'm getting the Caissa hobo for Christmas, but I'm going back and forth between the Cherry or RB interior!

Initially I thought I would get the Cherry, since it's classic and I tend to wear winter-palette colors (black, navy, blues, greys, red, white). Also, I figure it won't show stains as much. I plan to use this bag a lot once we have kids.

BUT, the pink is just so pretty with the DE print, so I'm second guessing.

For those who have the RB Caissa, do you find it matches well with your wardrobe? Any issues with staining?

Will the RB look dated in a few years?

Which would you choose?

Cherry! Hi breadnbrie, I got my caissa hobo in cherry last month (posted a pic in November purchases), and I love how classic it looks compared to RB. It's also pretty roomy for your future plans. The only thing I didn't notice till after I started using it, is that there's no d-ring inside the bag. I was bummed about that, but still love the bag. I'm sure you will too!:smile:

Reactions: Breadnbrie
Thanks for your replies! I'll go with my first instinct - cherry! I wear red a lot more than pink, and pink tends to wash me out. Can't wait to get my new baby!!
I was debating the cherry and RB, but when I saw them both in person, the cherry was my pick. I love how the red peeks through. It's so classic. The RB is beautiful too, just not as classic to me.

Reactions: Breadnbrie