Caissa Chain.....Yea or Nay?

Bentleys

Apr 23, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm trying to figure out if I should get the Caissa Chain with the pink ballerine trim. I'm not sure if it looks too busy or not. I'm wondering for those that might have this bag, is the chain heavy? Is it easy to pair with outfits? Any feedback would be appreciated (good or bad). Thanks so much!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm trying to figure out if I should get the Caissa Chain with the pink ballerine trim. I'm not sure if it looks too busy or not. I'm wondering for those that might have this bag, is the chain heavy? Is it easy to pair with outfits? Any feedback would be appreciated (good or bad). Thanks so much!!!!!
I personally find that the trim, while as pretty as it is, can make the bag look a little too busy when you also factor in the golden chain and the front hardware. It may also be a bit harder to pair with a wardrobe unless you frequently wear pinks, peaches, and other delicate/lighter nude colors.

Reactions: Bentleys
I have it in red trim and I wear it with everything. It goes easily from casual to dressy. I'm not so sure the pink trim would feel that way for me.the chain can feel a bit heavy at times but it is very smooth.

I also have it in the pink trim, and I wear it with everything. The DE is very neutral. The chain is not that heavy; it is the bag itself that has some weight due to the structure. But since it is a small bag, it wont get heavier than a Speedy or Neverfull. I also wear it with the Speedy B strap for a more casual look. :heart: the bag!

I love the look of this bag. I think it would work for many occasions. I just wished the Chain was a little longer, to be worn crossbody comfortably. It's a little short in my opinion and that's the only deal breaker.

I love it and have been pining after it for like a year, but for me, considering the cost and the fact that I don't like carrying the DE print in spring/summer, it's too much to pay for a small bag that I can wear half the year. So that's why I think I will be going for the Empreinte flap bag (forgot the name) with the golden chain in some versatile color.

I have this bag in the pink trim...it is a beautiful bag but unfortunately it is at the top of my list for most regrettable purchase...i find the clasp locking mechanism a nuisance to get in and out of quickly...perhaps I'm not adept enough but I usually need 2 hands to open or close the bag...i also do not like the chain...it is not heavy but my hair always gets tangled in the chain even when I wear my hair up...the chain pulls at my hair at the nape...as soon as my sister comes to visit she will be selling this for me (she is an expert at selling on the secondary market)