Caged on MTV

i watched and enjoyed it as well! i am a middle school teacher, so usually any shows on MTV about teens or young people get under my skin. i found Red VERY likable think she is such a sweet girl who has unfortunately in a bad situation with an unstable dude.

flsurfergirl3 said:
i watched and enjoyed it as well! i am a middle school teacher, so usually any shows on MTV about teens or young people get under my skin. i found Red VERY likable think she is such a sweet girl who has unfortunately in a bad situation with an unstable dude.

I'm not sure how I feel about Red. I am however very impressed by her education status, and how well her and wes work together.

Daniel is a sweet-mommas-boy type. I think the next few episodes is going to be building him up to a better cage fighter, and coming back from his loss. I did enjoy seeing him get KO'd by the ax man lol. All through the episode I was proud of how dedicated Daniel seemed. MTV clearly pointed out that daniel could have anything he wanted. But this, he would have to work for. So I assumed he would be the best. But once he was in the ring, he was like a deer in the headlights. Then after the fight he calls his lightswitch GF, who probably didn't even care. I hope he pulls his head out soon

Wes- disappointed me in this episode. He pushed his body because he couldn't sacrifice his beer. I applaud his relationship with red, and taking care of his child. I think If he wants to prove everyone wrong, he needs to be more dedicated. Not that setting in a car in a sauna suit isn't dedication. He would not have had to do that if he had stuck to his diet.

Danger- I really liked this guy, like one of the trainers said, he seems to have the most talent. I would say his speed is his asset. He doesn't look like he packs enough punch to KO someone like Daniel. But his speed, and technique will take him places.

I'm not sure how I feel about Red. I am however very impressed by her education status, and how well her and wes work together.

Daniel is a sweet-mommas-boy type. I think the next few episodes is going to be building him up to a better cage fighter, and coming back from his loss. I did enjoy seeing him get KO'd by the ax man lol. All through the episode I was proud of how dedicated Daniel seemed. MTV clearly pointed out that daniel could have anything he wanted. But this, he would have to work for. So I assumed he would be the best. But once he was in the ring, he was like a deer in the headlights. Then after the fight he calls his lightswitch GF, who probably didn't even care. I hope he pulls his head out soon

Wes- disappointed me in this episode. He pushed his body because he couldn't sacrifice his beer. I applaud his relationship with red, and taking care of his child. I think If he wants to prove everyone wrong, he needs to be more dedicated. Not that setting in a car in a sauna suit isn't dedication. He would not have had to do that if he had stuck to his diet.

Danger- I really liked this guy, like one of the trainers said, he seems to have the most talent. I would say his speed is his asset. He doesn't look like he packs enough punch to KO someone like Daniel. But his speed, and technique will take him places.

i was also impressed at her drive to pursue school. i guess i just REALLY got annoyed at Wes getting drunk and not seeming serious about his fighting, when besides his daughter, that's really all he seems to have. he also terribly annoyed me when he ranted about why she drove him to leave her because she didn't clean or cook for him. although, i guess that's how he views male and female roles.

flsurfergirl3 said:
i was also impressed at her drive to pursue school. i guess i just REALLY got annoyed at Wes getting drunk and not seeming serious about his fighting, when besides his daughter, that's really all he seems to have. he also terribly annoyed me when he ranted about why she drove him to leave her because she didn't clean or cook for him. although, i guess that's how he views male and female roles.

Oh yes how could I forget his macho attitude. I could see him having bad feelings towards her if she had nothing else to do all day, and the house was still a pig stye. But that's not a reason to not love someone. She doesn't seem like that type anyway. Your right, she was very driven. I read his bio on MTV, and it said despite his family life, he put himself through school, and got a good job. How old are these kids? And if he has a good job how come he has time to play mma, and can not afford a trainer?