Cafe World

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm just curious if any TPFers play this game on Facebook. lol I'm not ashamed to admit that I find it somewhat relaxing to play it.

2. I prefer Farmville.

3. I like Farmville too. I used to play YoVille but got tired of it.

4. never heard of it, only thing i play is runescape, my fiance recently got me into playing it and now i'm addicted.

5. Oh my goodness...I play cafe world, farmville and fishville. I'm such a geek.

6. I love farmville, i know i am a dork. Very pissed off that i have to start playing Mafia so I can get the hot rod tractor.

7. They were so wrong for that (the tractor trick)!

8. I play Cafe World and Farmville and Paradise Island. My fav used to be Farmville...but I am way up there and its beginning to get a little boring. I am still into Cafe World. I just updated my Cafe with glass tables and heart chairs. My cafe is called, "Wangs N Thangs."

9. I play Cafe World. Only four other friends are my neighbors, so I'm having a hard time upgrading the size of my cafe. I'm making it work, though.

10. My Cafe is sports themed. It's called "Play It Again". I just started playing 11 days ago. If anyone would like to friend me so we can be neighbors you can PM me.

11. I named my cafe The Whistle Stop after one of my favorite movies. :biggrin:

12. I love Cafe world!!