Cafe Brief, one of my new purchases - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Ladies i spent way too much on bags while i was away and i just added another one to my Bbag family.:nuts: I have been thinking about the Brief style for a while now and finally decided to get one.:yahoo: I am so glad that i did and i don't know why i kept putting it off because Brief is my favorite style right now.:tup: I was lucky to find a Cafe color with an awsome leather at my NM store on Friday. It is distressed and crackly and soft.:drool: I love it and i know in time it will age beautifully. :graucho:I had promised myself no more Bbags till S/S 2008 collection comes out but could not resist.:nogood: The worst part is letting go of others to keep the new ones.:crybaby:Enjoy the pics.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3525 (2).JPG
    IMG_3525 (2).JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3527 (2).JPG
    IMG_3527 (2).JPG
    187 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3534 (2).JPG
    IMG_3534 (2).JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3539 (2).JPG
    IMG_3539 (2).JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 93
Beautiful! You have the best taste in bags! :love: What is that new one in your avatar. I'm not familiar with a lot of other designers.

Vanessa Hudgens carries her bbags so well. I have blamed her recently for my PT purchases. Congrats Nanaz on another gorgey bag!:tup:

Beautiful! You have the best taste in bags! :love: What is that new one in your avatar. I'm not familiar with a lot of other designers.

Vanessa Hudgens carries her bbags so well. I have blamed her recently for my PT purchases. Congrats Nanaz on another gorgey bag!:tup:
Thanks Sweetie, the one in my avatar is Marc Jacobs Hudson bag. I love it. It is very chic and elegant. So different from Bbags. I have decided to have varieties in my collection since i get tired of things so quickly. I also bought a Chanel Silver Coco Cabas and Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After and Matinee bag.:Push: Now you see why i have to sell some but i am keeping my GGH Sandstone Work. I just can't let go of that baby no matter what.:nogood: Here is Nicki carrying the MJ Hudson bag. :graucho:

Attachments

• nicky1.JPG
    nicky1.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 127
I think celeb pics seriously fuel the fire that's already there in us :yes:

As usual, you pic the best leathers!!! Enjoy you new style Balenciaga and let me know your thoughts on the RMinkoffs when they arrive.

I think celeb pics seriously fuel the fire that's already there in us :yes:

As usual, you pic the best leathers!!! Enjoy you new style Balenciaga and let me know your thoughts on the RMinkoffs when they arrive.
I agree with you but I also think in a way it is good because they inspire us to experiment different styles which makes it more fun.:yes: Remember this pic started the Red saga.:P

Attachments

• SohoRain.jpg
    SohoRain.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 103
I haved drooled over Vanessa Hidgens' brief for a while. I thought that your new one was the same as hers! How absolutely fantastic. I love your diversified new collection. You and I are both very fickle and this way, with a more diversified collection you can express all your different moods and taste in fashion.

I make my DH nuts w/ all my acces and clothes. Being a Jewlery Designer now though lets me vent my creativity without taking it out on his AMEX as much. However, I know you and I (as well as everyone else on here) will be all over the '08 bags! I am so excited.

LOVE< LOVE <LOVE<< THe Brief on you!