Cafe Brief, one of my new purchases - pics

Hi Girlie. I missed your sweet posts.:love: Is that you on your avatar?
Hi Nanaz! I haven't been on so much, too many committees and tooooo many meetings! That is my sweet daughter on my avatar - she's my life!:love: Getting ready for her to graduate (HS), and she loves bags too - uh oh!!!:sad: She really wants a bubblegum first since she saw Lauren on "The Hills" carrying one!:rolleyes: Your new cafe is beautiful!!!

Hi Nanaz! I haven't been on so much, too many committees and tooooo many meetings! That is my sweet daughter on my avatar - she's my life!:love: Getting ready for her to graduate (HS), and she loves bags too - uh oh!!!:sad: She really wants a bubblegum first since she saw Lauren on "The Hills" carrying one!:rolleyes: Your new cafe is beautiful!!!
She is gorgeous like her mommy.:yes: Now you both have to share your Bbags.;)

CoNgrats dearie~!.... now I could totally see this one being an everyday bag... :heart::heart::heart: the color... it's a really dark rich expresso brown. :love:.. I read somewhere.. you also acquired a silver Chanel Cabas..... Oh I'm jeaous!! Where both with LOTS of love.. which I'm sure you will... coNgrats again~!!!
Thank you girlie.:heart: You are right because i have been using it since i got it and i can't put it down. :nogood:I gather you like Chanel too?:graucho: I am thinking of surprising my Sister for Christmas with the Cabas. She is also pregnant with her second child.:yahoo: I think it will be a great gift for her. She has been wanting one for so long.