Cadenas; only one per year?

oh dear.. if anyone told me that (well except my parents who at this point provide about 70% of my money and one could argue do have a say) i'd probably be tempted to use a rather rude finnish phrase involving smelling a certain part of the female anatomy :whistle:

not that i would, i'm a laayyyyddeeeeeee :graucho:

oh dear.. if anyone told me that (well except my parents who at this point provide about 70% of my money and one could argue do have a say) i'd probably be tempted to use a rather rude finnish phrase involving smelling a certain part of the female anatomy :whistle:

not that i would, i'm a laayyyyddeeeeeee :graucho:

Omg you cracked me up:roflmfao: How do you know Finnish that well to know what phrase I used? Not that I did really say that, you know, because I´m a laydee too:lol:

:lol:

considering i'm teaching children finnish as a part time job now i'd worry if i didn't know it well enough to know that phrase :roflmfao: not that i teach them things like that obviously :wtf:

considering i'm teaching children finnish as a part time job now i'd worry if i didn't know it well enough to know that phrase :roflmfao: not that i teach them things like that obviously :wtf:

You teach Finnish, excellent! I thought nobody but Finns want to learn this language:P

well i'm a finn and all but two of the kids are pure finnish, one is half finnish half estonian, and one is chinese but he lived in finland for five years and he's moving back next year... i'm not a proper teacher but they were really desperate (apparently there aren't many finnish teachers in copenhagen :confused1: ) and my translation professor asked me if i was interested.

i think sweetlove expressed an interest in learning it though!