Cadenas; only one per year?

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I noticed when looking at my H "bible"(those you get of ebay, japanese text on them) and noticed that there were cadenas arranged by year. My question is; if I were to call a boutique and order one, would they only sell that years cadena, or are they sold on the basis of "while supplies last"?

It's a while supplies last or they decide to pull them deal. If you're lucky, you might be able to score previous years either abroad (US, Asia) or at the sales the world over.

Which one are you looking for?

Thank you Perja! I love the unicorn one and the hippo of those I´ve seen so hopefully they will be found when my ban ends. I guess they pop up on Ebay too once in a while but I guess I´d rather get it from the boutique.

If it's the pegasus and the hippo that you are after, yes is the answer. They can still be found from time to time at Hermes stores. If you don't see them at the stores, ask the SAs to hunt them down for you.

i'm actually just about to go to hermès in cph and buy pegasus if it's still there, they had one last week. i could ask them if there are more and if they'll ship it to you if you want?

i'm actually just about to go to hermès in cph and buy pegasus if it's still there, they had one last week. i could ask them if there are more and if they'll ship it to you if you want?

That´s incredibly nice thank you!!:love: :love: But, I´m on a serious ban implemented by my BF (who is not at all kidding btw:wtf: ) and I can´t buy anything right now. Please post pics of yours so I can sigh again!

bf is mean! but it's not lv and it's not a bag :graucho:

anyways, there's at least one more in palladium because she left the display one out and got me a new one, and there at least two gold because there's one on display and she got it out for me so i could compare. i really wanted both :lol: but i got palladium for now. they do ship, and the cadena was 1350DKK but i think the gold one might have been a little more. i might be making that up though. they had hippos in both colours out, and sailboats (but i think viking ship would be a more appropriate description.. i'd really like one that looks like a proper sailboat!) in both colours and one other one which was either a heart or a méditerranée, i can't remember for sure.

in case you want to be sneaky.. you know you want to :graucho: here are all the details (she gave me a card):

Hermès
Østergade 3-5
1100 København K
Danmark

tel: +45 33 11 60 64
fax: +45 33 11 55 75

e-mail: [email protected]

so it's still a birger christensen concession but it's a big shop separate from the rest of it.

oooh, and picture!

^That´s gorgeous!!

You are eeevil:devil: He doesn´t care if I spend money on LV, H or anything, he doesn´t know the difference with them anyways:lol: He just saw my Visa bill accidentally and has now said that all purchases must go through him until I hit the big 0 on the bill. Which is months away:wtf: I´m just studying tPF until then:lol: