Cabbage Rose pics!

I love floral bags! For years, I was stuck on Vera Bradley bags until my granddaughter said "Grandma why are you using that old lady bag!" After that, I only used Vera in accessories.:rolleyes:

I'd love to have the tan cabbage rose in the wristlet.

Isn't it funny how things get into our heads? My neighbors 7th grader got one for Christmas last year.

I just gave a Vera Hipster and wallet as a grad gift to a friends daughter who is going off to college. She squealed when she opened it and must have thanked me 100 times lol she kept asking if I knew if they had the coordinating backpack in that pattern. ..

Not really a rose kind of gal (unless I am on the receiving end of a bouquet), but I really like this pattern. I think it looks a little bit vintage or antique, and I love the thought that not everyone has the exact bag that I do. I have seen several of the Flo bags around here lately, although no one seems to realize they sell them with pockets also, so mine is the unique one in a sea of similarity.....
Exactly this! Which Flo bag do you have with pockets? I love having a bag that you just don't see everyday, don't you?

Exactly this! Which Flo bag do you have with pockets? I love having a bag that you just don't see everyday, don't you?

I do. I want something different, which is why I don't really go for Coach. It is very prevalent around here. I have the florentine satchel with pockets (8L258) in ocean blue and I love it! I get asked all the time about it and send them to Dooney.

Coach is extremely prevalent around here, too, especially since they opened an outlet within driving distance. I used to love Coach but soon tired of seeing it everywhere I went. That and Michael Kors. MK is nearly as popular as Coach now. No thanks, I prefer the amazing leather from Dooney.

I do. I want something different, which is why I don't really go for Coach. It is very prevalent around here. I have the florentine satchel with pockets (8L258) in ocean blue and I love it! I get asked all the time about it and send them to Dooney.
Wow, that's a gorgeous bag! I love the pocket shoppers, may have to consider one of those. It does get a bit tiring seeing the same bag every time you turn around, doesn't it? I love the Ocean color.....

Wow, that's a gorgeous bag! I love the pocket shoppers, may have to consider one of those. It does get a bit tiring seeing the same bag every time you turn around, doesn't it? I love the Ocean color.....

Yes, yes it does. My hubby laughs at my attempts to be different, but who wants to be just like everyone else??

Now that I have had my ocean for a couple of months and she has patina'd even more.... She is breathtaking. Not light, but not quite Navy .......just beautiful

Yes, yes it does. My hubby laughs at my attempts to be different, but who wants to be just like everyone else??

Now that I have had my ocean for a couple of months and she has patina'd even more.... She is breathtaking. Not light, but not quite Navy .......just beautiful
Oooh, thanks for sharing that about the patina, I've never had a bag that color but it sounds so perfect! Moving closer and closer to wanting one......:smile:.

Just want to share my annoyance with Macy's and how they have all of their bags 'locked down' now so that you can't even try them on unless you find a SA. I don't like having a SA hover over me and do the 20 questions thing......I never have. I like to be left alone when I shop.
I wanted to try the tote bag on today but all you can do is gaze upon them unless you get help.
So much for those impulsive purchases.
Does this bother anyone else or am I just getting persnickity in my old age?

Just want to share my annoyance with Macy's and how they have all of their bags 'locked down' now so that you can't even try them on unless you find a SA. I don't like having a SA hover over me and do the 20 questions thing......I never have. I like to be left alone when I shop.
I wanted to try the tote bag on today but all you can do is gaze upon them unless you get help.
So much for those impulsive purchases.
Does this bother anyone else or am I just getting persnickity in my old age?
It bothers me too. I went into Macy's just to try out the satchel because I was so unsure about which size to get and was horrified to find that EVERY single handbag and wallet is under some sort of lock and key system. The little coiled strap they are on isn't long enough to take anywhere and when you get help they stand there with you like you are going to run off with it. I really just want to look at it on my shoulder in the mirror. Can you bring the mirror close to the bags or something? I thought I might be having an off day that day. But, then I tried Belk and it was the same story. I was so frustrated I just left the mall that day and headed to Starbucks.

The funny thing is that when the same bag/wallet goes on clearance at Belk the lock goes away. As if the quality no longer exists or something. LOL.

Dillards doesn't have the Dooneys on lockdown. A few Coach and Michael Kors but that's it. The SA's know me well enough not to hover over me, either. That would be enough to make me want to leave and order online.