Cabbage Rose pics!

DooneyDucky

Nov 13, 2013
For those of you who like flowers- I went to Macy's and they have the Cabbage Rose bags. Here they are:

FYI: The Rose Garden bags in Patent Leather are on clearance!

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
Thanks for the pictures DD. I'm not much of a floral person either, but I kind of liked the white on the QVC presentation. It was pretty.

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
Interesting on this thread how many aren't "into" floral bags! I'm a romantic old-fashioned girl at heart and always have been. The satchel reminds me of a 'Mary Poppins' bag, one of my favorite movies.
I could see carrying this bag happily for quite a long time. I'm happy that Dooney came out with this pattern. I wasn't interested in their other florals but this one seems leap years ahead of them.

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
Interesting on this thread how many aren't "into" floral bags! I'm a romantic old-fashioned girl at heart and always have been. The satchel reminds me of a 'Mary Poppins' bag, one of my favorite movies.
I could see carrying this bag happily for quite a long time. I'm happy that Dooney came out with this pattern. I wasn't interested in their other florals but this one seems leap years ahead of them.
I agree... This is a classic floral pattern... I adore the white. It's on the list

elbgrl

"rosiemoto"
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Gulf Coast
I love floral bags! For years, I was stuck on Vera Bradley bags until my granddaughter said "Grandma why are you using that old lady bag!" After that, I only used Vera in accessories.:rolleyes:

I'd love to have the tan cabbage rose in the wristlet.

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
Funny girl! Tell your Granddaughter that Vera Bradley is VERY popular with college students. :smile:
Not just college students! My dd started feeling the pressure to carry a VB in 6th grade at her private school. I was none too pleased because I also thought of it as a sort of "older ladies" style but they've done a great job of promoting to the younger girls. I was shocked at the prices!
I don't let anyone else's comments ever phase my taste, if I love it I carry it! After all, not all grandaughter's know exactly what is "chic" or not, only what they like themselves.
Sometimes we have things to teach, you know?.......:smile:

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
Not really a rose kind of gal (unless I am on the receiving end of a bouquet), but I really like this pattern. I think it looks a little bit vintage or antique, and I love the thought that not everyone has the exact bag that I do. I have seen several of the Flo bags around here lately, although no one seems to realize they sell them with pockets also, so mine is the unique one in a sea of similarity.....