Cabazon SLG treat

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Yesterday on my ride out to Rancho Mirage from the Ontario airport my rental car decided we needed to make a quick stop at Cabazon. The outlet mall has doubled in size since the last time I visited, and the BV shop has moved to a new location. I picked up a little bracelet treat. After searching through tPF archives, I'm pretty sure it is Ardroise Ayers. The other bracelet is the Rouggine Knot that I picked up last week at Crystals in Las Vegas.

Attachments

• BV bracelets.JPG
    BV bracelets.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 301
Yesterday on my ride out to Rancho Mirage from the Ontario airport my rental car decided we needed to make a quick stop at Cabazon. The outlet mall has doubled in size since the last time I visited, and the BV shop has moved to a new location. I picked up a little bracelet treat. After searching through tPF archives, I'm pretty sure it is Ardroise Ayers. The other bracelet is the Rouggine Knot that I picked up last week at Crystals in Las Vegas.
Those are VERY nice!

Lovely! The combinations are very lovely, especially mixing it in with the silver bracelet your mom got for you.

I love Cabazon premium outlet. It's a must on the drive back from Palm Springs for me and my girlfriends - a great way to end our girl's getaway, which we do annually.