Cabats, All Things Inside, and "Everyday Bag"-worthiness

Got my replacement today from the store!! Was so very excited as it was supposed to arrive much later.

As promised, here are the pics - I tried to take as many angles as possible (and also styles - tuck in/out edges). You will notice that when the edges are not tucked in, the bag looks like its twice as large. Another view which is not shown here is the "trapezoid" view where the edges are tucked ALL the way in... that is actually pretty and I think even prettier with the Nappa Umbria.

cabat.jpg

I'm sorry... did I mention... I LOVE my new bag!!

By the way, I realized the medium purseket fits better than the large that I originally posted - because the medium allows you to tuck the edges in (if that is your preferred style) without "rolling up" the purseket - it's shorter and falls right up to the bottom half of the bag but still organizes the smaller stuff

BEAUTIFULLL!! :nuts: Looks great on you!! I love the tucked in look, what a classic looking bag. LOVIN' IT! By the way... for the Sloane owners.. the purseket doesn't (imo) fit the sloane real well (Tried the Lg & Med, but ended up returning both). The Purseket makes it some what boxy, because if outlines the interior of the bag, but it looks great in the Cabat!

I like the slightly tucked in style (3rd pic) as it lends a boxy shape which to me is the Cabat at its best. How I'd like one in Old Petra!!! :heart: