Cabats - all the oooohs, ahhhhhs... but what about blahs..... nays..... and nahs !!!

...just did a little search and realized that department stores used to carry cabats, pre-2005, but then I think Bottega changed strategy and only allow limited editions to be sold at the botique?

Thank you Foxie-pooh I have not seen this particular style ,I meant the designer in general.But today I did see a few at the boutique But they were high up on the top shelf and I did not want to ask to bring them down.There was one with lots of colors very pretty.:love:

...just did a little search and realized that department stores used to carry cabats, pre-2005, but then I think Bottega changed strategy and only allow limited editions to be sold at the botique?

Interesting! I never knew that... Cos in Singapore, before the standalone boutique opened, the other store was a "store" by itself within a departmental store. And they definitely sell Cabats in that "store" :yes:

Personally, I've never cared for this style. :shrugs: I know BV is all about "understated," but the Cabat is just too plain for my taste, particularly for the price.

To each her own, of course. We all don't need to love the same bags, lol! :rolleyes: There are plenty of bags I see on tPF that I don't care for, and I just don't comment on them.

ITA. It looks like a really well-made floppy basket to me. I love the craftsmanship and the fab colors but I just need more structure in my bags.