Bottega Veneta Cabat Owners (and Future Owners) United

View attachment 3790566 View attachment 3790567 I'm very excited to finally own a cabat! Just received my preloved Tea Rame medium cabat. She is in fabulous condition. Having never held one before, I admit she is heavy but she will not be a daily bag. I carry very little on a normal day. Truthfully, I'm not really sure when I will need a cabat but think there will be at least a few times a year that I will be happy to have a bag like this. I could never justify a new one so I was thrilled to find such a wonderful one on the resale market. In sunlight and indoor light. Thanks for letting me share.
Stunning score!! :ps:
Congrats!

View attachment 3790566 View attachment 3790567 I'm very excited to finally own a cabat! Just received my preloved Tea Rame medium cabat. She is in fabulous condition. Having never held one before, I admit she is heavy but she will not be a daily bag. I carry very little on a normal day. Truthfully, I'm not really sure when I will need a cabat but think there will be at least a few times a year that I will be happy to have a bag like this. I could never justify a new one so I was thrilled to find such a wonderful one on the resale market. In sunlight and indoor light. Thanks for letting me share.

It's beautiful! It's so nice to see how excited you're too.:drinks: Just like Diane said, you're going to see how easy it is to carry that bag & use it for different things.

Reactions: indiaink

What a great find! If I recall correctly, the Tea Rame Cabat is much heavier than a typical Cabat because it uses a lot more leather in its metallic layered construction. It might be something like close to double the leather. On the bright side, it probably will hold up extremely well! Enjoy, enjoy! This really is a special one.

It's gorgeous! Congratulations!

(I didn't think I'd carry mine very often but I'm learning that they make great shopping bags on errands. I can toss my purchases into the cabat instead of lugging around a bunch of bags. My wallet, etc, goes into the attached pouch.)
Thank you. That's what I'm hoping. I'm a fan of your collection, especially the Lido in your avatar.

Reactions: diane278
What a great find! If I recall correctly, the Tea Rame Cabat is much heavier than a typical Cabat because it uses a lot more leather in its metallic layered construction. It might be something like close to double the leather. On the bright side, it probably will hold up extremely well! Enjoy, enjoy! This really is a special one.
I like the fact that it is so structured which is probably due to the amount of leather. I'm sure one day I'll decide to add a really soft squishy lighter weight cabat.

It's beautiful! It's so nice to see how excited you're too.:drinks: Just like Diane said, you're going to see how easy it is to carry that bag & use it for different things.
Stunning score!! :ps:
Congrats!

Just realized I could multi quote! Sorry for so many previous posts but I appreciate all the good wishes and don't want to leave anyone out. Thank you!

Reactions: ksuromax
Thank you! I was first contemplating a Tie Dye/ Burnt Marshmellow on Evilbay but it was snapped up......hopefully by a TPFer. Then I stumbled upon this and didn't wait to react.
Okay, so the take-away lesson is when you know it's the one, don't think, just act and whip that wallet out (after authenticating ASAP, of course)!

Gorgeous, gorgeous Cabat you have there!

Okay, so the take-away lesson is when you know it's the one, don't think, just act and whip that wallet out (after authenticating ASAP, of course)!

Gorgeous, gorgeous Cabat you have there!
Thank you! I didn't even authenticate......I bought it from Ann's Fabulous Finds. Should I get it authenticated now? I was in such a rush I didn't think since they have such a good reputation.

Not a Mini, IMO.
Too current, the pouch plaque would have 141498 engraved on it.
Someone on this forum bought the Veneta version of this recently from Reebonz and she bought a regular Veneta, and they shipped her this. Anyone remember that?