Bottega Veneta Cabat Owners (and Future Owners) United

This is one of this season's special Cabat. Made from calf leather so a bit heavier and stiffer. Note the croc handles. I think it's a similar treatment to that which was done with Moon. 11,000 Euros--about 12K US.

ETA: Urg! Can't seem to upload. Will try again later.

Last edited:
This is one of this season's special Cabat. Made from calf leather so a bit heavier and stiffer. Note the croc handles. I think it's a similar treatment to that which was done with Moon. 11,000 Euros--about 12K US.

ETA: Urg! Can't seem to upload. Will try again later.
You're taking about this one?
Ladies... :amazed::drool::faints:
Oro Scuro Calf Medium Cabat - $14,500
Hand-crafted to a spacious silhouette, this Cabat is a luxurious take on the original design from the Bottega Veneta archives. The extra soft calf leather is enriched with a metallic craquelé layer, black stitching and hand-painted edges that add visual depth to the seamless woven texture. Crocodile handles add an extra precious touch.

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 8.29.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 8.30.12 PM.png

Hand-crafted to a spacious silhouette, this Cabat is a luxurious take on the original design from the Bottega Veneta archives. The extra soft calf leather is enriched with a metallic craquelé layer, black stitching and hand-painted edges that add visual depth to the seamless woven texture. Crocodile handles add an extra precious touch.]
That's the one! Here are the photos I took in Barcelona.
IMG_3012.JPG

IMG_3013.JPG

Hand-crafted to a spacious silhouette, this Cabat is a luxurious take on the original design from the Bottega Veneta archives. The extra soft calf leather is enriched with a metallic craquelé layer, black stitching and hand-painted edges that add visual depth to the seamless woven texture. Crocodile handles add an extra precious touch.

View attachment 3787227 View attachment 3787228
Dios mio!! :faint:
Thank god i am a 'silver' gal, but this is one stunning masterpiece!!! :love:

Reactions: diane278
Wow wow wow :loveeyes: I saw this leather in SLG - didn't realise it is also available in cabat!

View attachment 3787227 View attachment 3787228

I love, love, seriously love this bag. :yes:

IMG_0271.JPG IMG_0273.JPG I'm very excited to finally own a cabat! Just received my preloved Tea Rame medium cabat. She is in fabulous condition. Having never held one before, I admit she is heavy but she will not be a daily bag. I carry very little on a normal day. Truthfully, I'm not really sure when I will need a cabat but think there will be at least a few times a year that I will be happy to have a bag like this. I could never justify a new one so I was thrilled to find such a wonderful one on the resale market. In sunlight and indoor light. Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 3790566 View attachment 3790567 I'm very excited to finally own a cabat!
Just received my preloved Tea Rame medium cabat. She is in fabulous condition. Having never held one before, I admit she is heavy but she will not be a daily bag. I carry very little on a normal day. Truthfully, I'm not really sure when I will need a cabat but think there will be at least a few times a year that I will be happy to have a bag like this. I could never justify a new one so I was thrilled to find such a wonderful one on the resale market. In sunlight and indoor light. Thanks for letting me share.
It's a real beauty!
So glad a member was able to get it.:heart:

View attachment 3790566 View attachment 3790567 I'm very excited to finally own a cabat! Just received my preloved Tea Rame medium cabat. She is in fabulous condition. Having never held one before, I admit she is heavy but she will not be a daily bag. I carry very little on a normal day. Truthfully, I'm not really sure when I will need a cabat but think there will be at least a few times a year that I will be happy to have a bag like this. I could never justify a new one so I was thrilled to find such a wonderful one on the resale market. In sunlight and indoor light. Thanks for letting me share.
OMG! So beautiful! Congratulations on a seriously-TDF bag!!!