Bottega Veneta Cabat Owners (and Future Owners) United

I saw this too![emoji12]. Sooo glad you snatched it. The heat and humidity is getting to me too. Lol
I had a pyramid in this color. By far the most chameleon color I've had. Could not capture the true hue. It is stunning.
What a stunning color Diane! I am so glad you got it. We can all get to see it from time to time through you now. [emoji106]

As soon as I saw it, I knew it was inevitable. I think it's going to be a good bag for me. It can hold all my essentials as I head to Ban Island.

As soon as I saw it, I knew it was inevitable. I think it's going to be a good bag for me. It can hold all my essentials as I head to Ban Island.
I hope Quetsche comes back someday. I like how much of a chameleon color it is. You have a companion on Ban Island. I just parked myself there yesterday, after my new bag arrived. It is not quite as big enough as the cabat to hold all my essentials but I can bring along the cervo baseball for the misc others.

I hope Quetsche comes back someday. I like how much of a chameleon color it is. You have a companion on Ban Island. I just parked myself there yesterday, after my new bag arrived. It is not quite as big enough as the cabat to hold all my essentials but I can bring along the cervo baseball for the misc others.
What did you get??