cabat in pink or purple?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys:P!! I'm new to BV and I have a question to ask you BV experts:confused1:
    I fell in love with "Cabat" a few days ago, and I'm trying to decide what color to get. I did some research online and found out that famous veneta bags did come in purple and pink.
    so my question is, did cabats also come in purple and pink:confused1:? if they did, I'd love to get a cabat in one of those 2 colors.

thank you in advance :smile::smile::heart:

2. #2 Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
    If you go to a BV store, you can see all the colors that cabats come in. If you don't see a color, and they make another bag in the color you want, you can special order a cabat in that color.

3. Hi jamiee and welcome to BV.

The Cabat did come in a wonderful colour called Old Petra, something I would describe as Rosewood. Pics of Pamela Anderson with hers can be found in the Celebrity sticky thread.

But keep in my mind that the Cabat is a Limited Edition bag that is only produced to a certain amount in one color, so the Old Petra ones are pretty much long gone by now. There is going to be a wonderful red called Tea for next the next resort colleciton though! doloresmia posted pics of it!

4. you guys really are the experts:tup:
    Thanks PorscheGirl & C_24!!

I guess I'm gonna have to wait for red cabat :drool::drool: