cabas piano

xRachx

Jun 3, 2007
Does anyone have any photos of them wearing the louis vuitton cabas piano, as I want to get one but want to see what it looks like on?

No louis vuitton stores near me =(

Here are some old pics of me and my cabas:
DSCN1999.jpg

DSCN1998.jpg

DSCN1990.jpg

Thanks so much for posting the photos livinluxuriously. Which do you think I should get the speedy 30 or the cabas for everyday kinda thing? Also may wanta use it as an overnight bag from time to time.

I don't have this bag, but from what I've heard...it's not a bag you can use for overnight. It's a good everyday bag, though, but I don't think it'd hold as much as a speedy 30 because it's very streamlined towards the top. You might want to consider the mezzo....

Thanks so much for posting the photos livinluxuriously. Which do you think I should get the speedy 30 or the cabas for everyday kinda thing? Also may wanta use it as an overnight bag from time to time.

lol well I own 2 "big" LV bags and you just mentioned them both - the cabas piano and the speedy 30. lol. I'd go with the speedy 30, personally. For me, it comes in handy alot more often than the cabas. I also use the speedy as a carry-all for trips or over-night stays. And overall, I just like the speedy more. The cabas is great - but I don't know...lol...the speedy is better ..I think :yes:

I Have both and the speedy is bigger for sure but i can't use it all the time because it's handheld

Attachments

• IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG