cabas piano

xRachx

Jun 3, 2007
Does anyone have any photos of them wearing the louis vuitton cabas piano, as I want to get one but want to see what it looks like on?

No louis vuitton stores near me =(

xRachx

Jun 3, 2007
Thanks so much for posting the photos livinluxuriously. Which do you think I should get the speedy 30 or the cabas for everyday kinda thing? Also may wanta use it as an overnight bag from time to time.

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I don't have this bag, but from what I've heard...it's not a bag you can use for overnight. It's a good everyday bag, though, but I don't think it'd hold as much as a speedy 30 because it's very streamlined towards the top. You might want to consider the mezzo....

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Thanks so much for posting the photos livinluxuriously. Which do you think I should get the speedy 30 or the cabas for everyday kinda thing? Also may wanta use it as an overnight bag from time to time.
lol well I own 2 "big" LV bags and you just mentioned them both - the cabas piano and the speedy 30. lol. I'd go with the speedy 30, personally. For me, it comes in handy alot more often than the cabas. I also use the speedy as a carry-all for trips or over-night stays. And overall, I just like the speedy more. The cabas is great - but I don't know...lol...the speedy is better ..I think :yes:

xRachx

Jun 3, 2007
I'm not really sure what type of bag I'm looking for Bag Fetish. All I know is I want a brown mono

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
USA
I love the piano! I have the speedy 30 and love that too, but think that it would be nice to have a piano for the days that I need a should bag.

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
USA
I forgot to add- The reason I don't get the piano is b/c of the vachetta bottom. I wish that it didn't have that bottom!!! I think I would be too stressed out.