Cabas Piano owners

I want one too. It's been on my wish list forever. I'm just not ready to pay that much for that bag. Hoever, I do think it is a classic bag with nice lines and a good size. I like its simpliciy. Hopefully some day...

I love my cabas piano it was my first LV! Holds a lot, pretty, practical, so functional, comfortable, and the vachetta is gorgeous.. even though it has some use shown on the bottom, I still love it! U will love this bag if u decide to get it!

The Cabas Piano is a wonderful bag. It's a little small for my needs but everyone raves about it constantly and I see it around town all the time. I think that you'd probably enjoy owning one since most people seem to. The zippered top is a major plus.

I love mine. I really like the size and the zipped top. I also have a BH but the straps are a bit long for me and i can't relax with the open top. The cabas is smaller but the space is more efficient because of the shape of the BH and the sides i can't put much more in it

I love mine. I went back and forth with it for awhile - I wanted one for years but couldn't get over the vachetta bottom. When I got it, I actually toyed with selling it because the bottom made me antsy - but one day something in my just said "eff it" - and I'm glad I did. The bottom has developed a beautiful light honey patina - and though of course there are little marks on it, they don't look bad - they actually give the bag great character. As for the structure of the bag, I love it - I love the cell phone pocket especially! It's a great everyday bag - comfy on the shoulder - my favorite winter bag, goes great over coats. Definitely a winner in my book ;)