Cabas Piano - Odd Shoulder Strap

kmatt

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
My new bag has been used for about 2 weeks now. Looks like one of the shoulder straps is rippling.

Each strap is 2 vachetta strips sewn together. It's happening on the strip that rests closest to my shoulder. I've attached a close up. Strange.

IS THE RIPPLE NORMAL? Or am I being paranoid?

The other strap (the purse has 2 straps) is fine.

:confused1:

Attachments

• 9593.JPG
    9593.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 9595.JPG
    9595.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 137
It's normal and it's bound to happen sometime. My Batignolles has the same ripples and lots of ladies' BH here has the same ripples...especially on the underside. Mine's on the top.

It's happening on my bags, too. sometimes it's just one strap, the one that's always closest to my shoulder. We should try carrying the bag on the other side to even them out! Don't worry, as long as there's no tearing of the vachetta, I think it will be just fine!

It's really normal. I have the Neverfull MM and my straps are rippling around the shoulder area after 2 weeks of use. I would just ignore it and enjoy carrying the bag!

Wow, I just had to check my CP! I too have a little rippling on the underside of one but not the other. It's just part of the vachetta breaking in process...I would just enjoy her and not sweat it!