CABAS PIANO, anyone with pic wearing it pls?

ika2005

Dec 10, 2005
First of all,I would like to let u guys know that I cant help myself checking LV thread everyday.Im so obsessed. So now, im planning to buy one shoulder bag. I kinda like this cabas piano. But I really dont know how it looks like when u carry it. Can u guys maybe post some pictures wearing it? I also love Batignolles,:cool: Hmmm...so confusing!!!

Here's a pic of AJ carrying hers that one of the ladies posted in the Celebs Wearing LV thread, it's really cute!

lv52ja.jpg

It is nice and cute. cabaz piano that is. cabaz mezzo is bigger. AJ got the larger size which she always carries when travelling. Batignolles good too but no zip top. I was zooming on the cabaz mezzo and batignolles horizontal. I think batignolles suits/flatter career women and students. I tried all of them at LV store. In the end got the saleya GM as it is a generous size and has a secured zip top. hehe. IKA2005, You should go and try them out before you buy one. What do you think?

I bought the cabas piano after being obsessed with it forever. I never carried it, it just wasn't "me" and I was concerned about the leather on the bottom of the bag. There is no way to keep it from getting spotted up, even with protectant on it. So I exchanged my cabas for the batignolles horizontal and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

thanks a lot!
I really need to try before buy it.. sometimes I like something, and it doesnt suit me at all.
I seen so far many girls with cabas, but I havent seen someone in real with batignolles.:shame:

quote=matrixleaf]It is nice and cute. cabaz piano that is. cabaz mezzo is bigger. AJ got the larger size which she always carries when travelling. Batignolles good too but no zip top. I was zooming on the cabaz mezzo and batignolles horizontal. I think batignolles suits/flatter career women and students. I tried all of them at LV store. In the end got the saleya GM as it is a generous size and has a secured zip top. hehe. IKA2005, You should go and try them out before you buy one. What do you think?[/quote]

yea