Cabas Phantom Tote Gray or Lt. Charcoal

Gourmetgal

Nov 13, 2014
Can anyone tell me the difference between the two colors or better yet have a side by side comparison pic? Any thoughts on the versatility of either color compared w taupee?

Oldceline2020

Apr 26, 2020
So I have the Belt Bag in gray and the Small Phantom Cabas in Cloud (it’s not light charcoal but similar, maybe a little bit lighter). The gray is darker than light charcoal, but both colors are extremely versatile - pretty much go with either cool or warm colors. The taupe is nice but there was just something about it when I tried it on that didn’t seem to give me the same excitement as either gray or cloud.

Gourmetgal

Nov 13, 2014
So I found a screen view on the Celine site that shows the 2 colors almost side by side. Would it be accurate to say that the Gray is a warmer hue than the Lt. Charcoal? Is one darker than the other?

Oldceline2020

Apr 26, 2020
If you look at this thread below, there are photos of the light charcoal. It’s a bit hard to tell but I think gray is darker - my nano belt in is pretty dark - it’s actually closer to the second photo in the thread below of the light charcoal color but more brownish undertone.