Cabas MM Damier Azur Limited Edition

Apr 18, 2009
After much thought and some doubts, I finally bought the new Limited Edition Cabas MM in Azur canvas. I am very happy with this bag. It is alot like my Neverfulls but has the beautiful interior lining with the zippered and slip pockets. I especially like the straps and love the snaps on the sides. All in all, it is a lovely bag that I will use for a long time.

Attachments

• P5130006.JPG
    P5130006.JPG
    524.8 KB · Views: 354
  • P5130007.JPG
    P5130007.JPG
    351.1 KB · Views: 349
Thank you all for your kind words.
I really love this bag and think the black letters on the front are a beautiful contrast.
I was hesitant to buy the bag related to the snaps. However, the snaps are really a very nice addition and the straps are more comfortable than the Neverfull. But I still love my Neverfull. This is now my only Azur piece. I really am not worried about getting it dirty, as the canvas just wipes clean. I also don't wear denim, so I am not worried about color transfer. The bag also has studs on the bottom which will help to keep it clean. I have already treated the vachetta straps and piping with LMB and Apple leather products.
For those of you who were on the fence about getting this purse - I say go for it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It seems to hold more than my Neverfull, as I think the depth is a little bit larger. What a great bag.