Cabas Mezzo with zipper?

1. I just went to LV shop yesterday looking forward to buy a Cabas Mezzo. The one on webs (either E-lux or the official site, and the Japanese site) show it has a cell pocket and a zipper pocket. But when I went to the store, the SA told me it never has a zipper.

So, does it have a zipper inner pocket or no?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. hmmmmm

3. OK I am freaked out. What the H! The Cabas Mezzo really doesn't have zipper in the LV store.

4. I am calling 866-VUITTON, right now!

5. Jason, I just spoke with a sales rep over the phone and she told me that it has a zip closure, she then put a manager on the phone(to appease me) and she TOO said it has a zipper top. WHEW!

6. Thank you.

7. Mine has a zipper closure just like the picture.

8. Piano and Mezzo both have zippers. Alto was the ONLY cabas without a zipper from the Mono line.

9. Don't zipper closures give you peace of mind? I need to know my wallet is safe and sound and not out in the open with a tote.

10. Yeah..mine has a zipper on the inside..that's where I keep my smaller items when I use it as a travel bag.

11. Hmmm - My cabas mezzo that I just bought about 1 month ago from the LV boutique in Boston does NOT have a zipper on the inside pocket. It has a zipper top closure - but the inside pocket does not have a zipper. The date code on mine is 0106 so maybe that is something that changed for 2006???

12. That's possible. I heard something changed with the D-ring on one of the bags.

13. Popincourt haut had the d-ring removed.

And I remember someone noticing that one of the Suhali bags no longer had a divider as well, this thread was from way long ago though.

14. Yes, that's what were speaking about, the zipper closure at the top of the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice