Cabas Mezzo vs Cabas Alto

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, LV lovers! I absolutely love the Cabas line. I currently own the Cabas Piano and I would love to see your Cabas Mezzo or Alto on you if you have one! Please indicate your height/ weight if you’re comfortable with that so we can have a better idea of size. It sucks that this great line has not been in production and so there’s no way for us to try it on. Sure, there are celebrity pics online but it’s so cool to see your own pics and to hear your own thoughts! Thank you all!

bugn likes this.
  2. I hope we get some action here, as I have and love my Cabas Piano, too. I once went into an LV boutique with mine and the SA remarked what a great, structured bag it is and lamented its discontinuation. I think an Alto would be great for travel.

cherrifoam and lafisushi like this.
  3. Apologies for the late response. I am eyeing a particular cabas alto and might pull the trigger today. I'm still a bit torn between the Cabas Alto and Cabas Mezzo but depending on how my bid does for the alto, I may end up with the mezzo? We'll see! Such a gorgeous collection, I wouldn't mind having all 3 sizes if i could. @LaDolceLaria

LaDolceLaria likes this.
  4. I have the cabas mezzo and I love it. I recently bought it pre loved because I wanted a larger sized tote for work

lafisushi and LaDolceLaria like this.
  5. Pics?

lafisushi likes this.