Cabas Mezzo? Use? Everyday bag??

1. Cabas Mezzo owners...

I was wondering what exactly do you use your Mezzo for?? Everyday bag? ....work?? ..travel?

Could it be used as an everyday purse/bag??:hrmm:..Or would it be too large?

I tried it on at the LV store a few wks. back. It was rather roomy. I thought..."What/How would I use this??" "Would I have enough things to fill it so that it wouldn't be too empty?" :huh:

What do you use/put in your Mezzo?
    Thanks all!:smile:

2. I wanted a mezzo - but I got a piano. The mezzo was too big (for me) to be used as an everyday tote on my shoulder. Yet I have no problem with bigger bags being held on the nook of my arm - I guess its the style of the cabas that has me thinking that the "oversized bag look" won't work. I see LV bags as classy, not boho. Maybe Im just weird..(yeah, that's probably it ;) )

3. I would use it as a everyday bag.

4. I got mine to use to carry my text books for school. I don't really use it THAT much for school now since I don't have to take my books to class this semester, thank goodness. But more recently, I've been using it as a weekend bag for my clothes when I take weekend trips. It's a really versatile bag!

5. i want one for travel/overnight trips. it's either the mezzo or antigua cabas gm. they're pretty big.

6. I use mine mostly for work if I have a lot of stuff to bring with me. And if I'm travelling because I can fit so much into it to bring on the plane. Sometimes I'll use it shopping - depends on my mood. I really don't use it as an everyday bag since it is so big and I feel stupid carrying a huge bag with hardly anything in it.

7. Mostly for traveling for me at the moment. I got it for "future" .When I have a child I will put diapers lol

8. I carry it everyday.It is handy for the gym.I'm 5'9,so its not too big on me.

9. Thanks all for your input.:smile: I was just trying to come up with a use for it for me. I don't travel. I don't carry alot of things with me. When I carry my speedy 30 (with what I believe is a lot of stuff) it's half way full. I've already went thru the diaper thing stage with my kids...so that's out. Darn. LOL, If only I had discovered LV back then. Hmm..:hrmm: Nope, LOL can't think of any uses then...Oh well...LOL!! Maybe in the future.

10. I have used mine as an everyday bag. I have to say it's AWESOME if you are traveling or have kids.
    I went from a Piano to the Mezzo and haven't looked back. It's such a nice bag.

11. I can see it as an everyday bag.

12. Does anyone have a picture of themself with the Cabas Mezzo? I've never seen one on a person!

13. Here's mine:

100_4296.jpg
  14. Lvbabydoll, THANK YOU!

May I ask how tall you are?

15. Lol. Only 5'2. I don't mind though because then I can wear taller shoes :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice