Cabas Mezzo or Babylone?

1. I'm trying to figure out which one is a better every day big tote :girlsigh:

Can anyone a vote for a Cabas Mezzo or Babylone and why they like the one they pick better?
    Thanks for any help... :flowers:

2. I would go with the Cabas Mezzo, it's comfortable to me, I love the style and now that I am getting it in the Damier, I really can't wait until it arrives!

3. Cabas Mezzo! There's just something about the Babylone shape I don't like.

4. TOTALLY AGREE, something's funny about that Babylone shape, I don't like the straps either. Mezzo for certain think Angelina!

5. Yeah I agree! I don't like the shape of the Babylone.
    Could be that I have a biased vote because I have the Mezzo though :smile:

6. I've got a Babylone, and I love it. Very comfy on the shoulder, and I don't have to worry about placing it anywhere I want because there's no leather on the bottom. I'm seeing a ton of Cabas Pianos and a few Mezzos, but the leather issue worries me. I also don't care for the overly simplistic styling. It just makes me think that it's priced high for the sheer heck of it because it sure didn't take a lot to construct that particular bag.

7. I'd go for the Mezzo!

8. Mezzo:yes:

9. Mezzo

10. you all are the best!! i love coming here to ask for help,everyone is always so great!! thanks so much :girlsigh:

11. Haha...I predict that your husband will be in front of the store like this in the future: :rant: :closed:

12. I have the Babylone and love it. It fits a lot of things, especially the magazines that I like the carry with me as well as my pochette with my makeup, purse, keys etc.

13. another vote for the mezzo! :yes:

14. Mezzo!

15. Mezzo !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice