Cabas mezzo help!

May 25, 2006
So I'm wanting a Louis Vuitton cabas mezzo which I know has been discontinued. I'm trying to fine a seller who has a good condition bag. Has anyone bought a LV from a seller on eBay from china/Japan? Do you know of a reliable seller? It worries me not sure if I should stay away from international sellers or not or eBay in general. And maybe look on posh or tradesy. Any help would be great

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Where the wild things are
I have bought several LV from Japanese sellers. But that was several years ago when the Japanese resellers were fewer than they are now. After my last go round with one who sold me a fake Prada I try and shop US sellers first. It was a nightmare-----the shipping to return it was about $80. I insisted that the seller should be responsible. While their English is far superior to my Japanese, the language barrier made it more difficult. I ended up having to get a paid authentication and open a PP case. I ended up being refunded but still!
Also the descriptions are widely open to interpretation.......language again. Asking questions for clarification is next to impossible. Yes there are usually lots of pictures and they are usually very good.
As for Posh and Tradesy I would check their return policies very carefully

xoxoaudrielle

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm wanting a Louis Vuitton cabas mezzo which I know has been discontinued. I'm trying to fine a seller who has a good condition bag. Has anyone bought a LV from a seller on eBay from china/Japan? Do you know of a reliable seller? It worries me not sure if I should stay away from international sellers or not or eBay in general. And maybe look on posh or tradesy. Any help would be great
Did you ever buy a the cabas mezzo? I've been eyeing it for years and I wondering if I should go the ebay route vs. the US resellers. I don't know if the savings are worth it?

Reactions: cherrifoam