Cabas Chyc Blue Reveal!

bk0714

ysl lover
Oct 1, 2011
First, i bought Large dark brown but returned it because it was too big.

This one is medium blue color. I really love the color and design. but i was little disappointed by its leather. I knew that ysl easy and muse had great leather; however, compared to them, cabas chyc leather seems so think and weak.

BUT, i love it!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,551
  • ??.jpg
    ??.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,487
wow this is freaking gorgeous love it so much. btw does anyone know if you buy from net-a-porter and are living outside the US and Europe does we get VAT return? and if so how do we get back? does it deduct automatically at the checkout? or do we have to email them for VAT return? I'm currently staying in Singapore, may i know how many percent of VAT can I claim back? thanks alot

it is not hard leather. it is soft leather medium. i saw hard leather too. i liked soft leather way better.

Could u answer a few questios for me b/c I am really wanting to get this exact bag!! First, is this the blue or navy leather? It looks like the blue but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, where did u find it? I found the large blue leather one on YSL.com but the blue medium isn't on there.

How's the size compared to the large? Can u fit an iPad in it comfortably with other things as well. Thanks, and sorry for all the questions!! :P

Oh and one more :biggrin:, are u still unhappy wigh the leather? How is it wearing? Thanks!!!!!