Caannie's Collection

1. I'm sorry, I still haven't figured out how to post thumbnails. For now I will do the big pictures, and if someone can tell me how to post the smaller thumbnails I will edit these.

This isn't everything... I haven't updated my luggage pics in a while, so I am not posting them. This is just the highlights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cristina and print*model like this.
  2. WHOAAAAAAAAA. Gorgeous collection!

3. Amazing Amazing Collection!!! Well organized...great photos!

4. Thanks, If anyone wants to give me a thumbnail tutorial I would be happy to hear how to do it!!

5. Fabulous collection!!

6. Awesome Carol, I can never get enough of your colorful collection...:love:

7. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    Je suis jalouse!
    And I've never really been a fan of the Epi line, but those toiletry cases(?) are adorable:love: !
    Bravo!

8. :love: Amazing Collection!!!

9. Carol, Ok, to do the thumbnails, I think you inserted your pictures as attachments from your PC. I've tried that and it works for me. I am not sure if it's the correct way, but that's how I did mine.

D.

10. amazing :love:

caannie likes this.
  11. GORGEOUS!!!:love:

12. Yowza! :nuts:

13. WOW, impressive collection!:smile:

To do the thumbnails, you have to "Go Advanced", then scroll down and find Manage Attachments and browse the photos.

14. what a studding collection. I hope I have one just as good in the future!

15. lord what a beautiful collection!!! I love your yellow epi Jasmine! I love Jasmines!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice