C24 Please help me choose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which One will YOU choose for yourself?

This poll will close on Feb 28, 2020 at 11:54 PM.
  1. Black Swift GHW stamp T

24 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Indigo Epsom PHW stamp X

35 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Either one

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Both are beautiful, I totally get your dilemma! Aesthetically I love the black swift with GHW more but if this were to be my everyday bag, then I would go for the indigo epsom with PHW for its low-key cool-girl vibe.

2. I like the PHW better, makes the bag look freaher. Also epsom is a nice choice of leather for C.

3. Although I love GHW, I'd pick the Indigo because I prefer Epsom to Swift. I don't own anything in Swift personally, but I have the impression that it can get scratched.

4. Although I am not a huge fan of Epsom on some bags, I love Epsom in Constance, so my vote goes to the dark navy (indigo?) Epsom with phw. Swift in dark colors won’t show scratches easily so if you are scratch sensitive, you won’t go wrong with either. To me, there’s something very elegant about pairing dark blue with phw. :tup:

ae888 likes this.