C21 got in ANOTHER truckload of R&Rs today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yes:

I must just be hitting them on there shipment days because I got there this morning and there were 2 racks waiting to be put out.
    They had VB MADRID Crowns in Silvery Blue, Mauvey pink and white
    And VB STOCKHOLM crowns.
    All First Quality.
    This time I got a handful to put on ebay (I need to replenish my purse fund, after all) as well as 3 pairs for MEEEEE!! :jammin:

They also had some irregulars going for $79.99

Not sure how much will be left tomorrow. These things tend to fly out, as we all witnessed last time :smile:

Happy Shopping!

2. Cool, I've been thinking of trying these... Do they fit well? I've been wearing only Blue Cult, and they are a little too tapered sometimes.

3. The Madrids have quite a wide flare.
    The cotton though, is a lot softer than Blue Cult.

4. argh, i wish we had a c21 here =((

by chance, did they have any 23s?

5. did they have 23s?? Which century?? I will check the one here in jersey and i will ask my friend to check the one in manhattan!!

6. :wtf: 23!! (skinny b*tch! :P )
    They did have 23s and 24s.

7. Long Island

8. Oh Alright!!!
    Did You Happen To Grab Up Any 23s Or 24s I Would Purchase Them From You And Ill Go Check The One In The City Now!!

9. Okay Got EM!!! My friend ran down she lives a couple of blocks away from the century in NYC. She got me the ones with the crowns and some hot brown ones!!!

10. ^ ahh lucky!!!!

why oh why am I in CA!!!

11. I got two pairs! Thanks! :smile:

12. Whats the difference between VB madrid crowns and VB stockholm crowns my friend got me pink crowns thats all I know. I went to the century in Paramus yesterday and they didnt have any small sizes but they did have crowns in silvery blue.

13. Madrid is a flare cut and Stockholm is more of a boot cut

14. awww i'm gonna miss it!! i'm heading to nyc on the 25th =(
    and i really wanted a pair of beckhams

15. i ran out late last night and again EARLY this morning.. brooklyn was pretty dry, but after reading i see the city was the place to be.. i'll give a pretty good report when i get back !