C Ring in LV bags

1. How is everyone using the C ring in their bags or not at all. I regret not buying the Cerises Pochette Cles when I had the chance and the regular mono and damier cles seems kind of boring. I thought about the Perfo Cles in Green, (although I am not too crazy about it), since I already own the Fuschia Perfo Compact Zippe.

There is one Cerises Pochette Cles on sale @eBay for about $240. Is it genuine? I don't like the fact that she has kept her reviews private. Anyone made purchases from her before ? Thanks:amuse:

2. You mean the D-ring? I don't use mine at all. I wanted the cerises pc as well, but the vernis in framboise is a nice, springy alternative!

You should post the link to the cerises pc you are talking about so that we can help you.

3. I don't use mine either.. and my monogram cles never sees the light of day.

4. Me too .. I don't use mine either (both d-ring and cles):shame:

5. i dont use mine

6. i use the d ring to attach my pochette to it...so instead of fumbling through my speedy/popincourt, i just pull out the pochette find what i need, and toss it back in.

7. I use the D-ring in my Papillon 30 because the bag came with a little papillon-shaped pouch to attach to the ring.

I have the framboise vernis key & change holder, but I'm kind of afraid to use it:shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice