C É L I N E-ed at last: a reveal

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Finally, I have something for my chronic Celine obsession. I couldn't not have this bag. This is what set off my Celine obsession from the beginning. I have went back and forth...but at the end, it just feels right

Attachments

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Yup finally...I decided on the large resort box. At first I was troubled by all the scratches on the bag, but then one came home with me and the rest is history lol?

Attachments

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Thanks kittykat65! I loved this bag, but to be honest, every time I see it in store I get discouraged because they all seem to be marked in some way. It's only when I bite the bullet and brought it home and played with it I realize how much I want to keep it. It's super versatile and I think it will look very with age!

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Noooooooo! You had to go and post the modeling shots! It looks so fabulous on you! It's the perfect size!

Is that a Bal moto jacket? It's super hot on you!

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Noooooooo! You had to go and post the modeling shots! It looks so fabulous on you! It's the perfect size!

Is that a Bal moto jacket? It's super hot on you!
It's last year's black on black. I love how they look together, but you have to be very careful because I think the zippers can mark the bag pretty easily...

Btw, when are you getting your box, kitty?:graucho: