C & C California !!

1. http://www.candccalifornia.com/

[​IMG]Does anybody know have any information on this line ? I am looking for yoga pants and i saw these, they look so comfy. :heart:

2. I don't know about the pants...but I love their long tanks!

3. Their stuff runs a tad big on me...I usually go down a size..great stuff.LOVE their tanks.

4. Prada- their pants are sooo comfy!! I just got myself and London Brat a pair that is similr to those. They are light and airy... just love them!! They aren't that long- just right- and are typically quite stretchy :heart:

5. Oh ! wow ! cool !! Do you think they would be good for yoga ? I just love the look of them, I'm just unfamiliar with the company.

6. Do they last long ?

7. ditto this. they run quite big on me too :sad:

8. loooooooove their tops...idk about the pants

9. Actually, i went ahead and ordered a couple of their pants, they haven't arrived yet.

10. I might have to get myself a pair.

11. why is this a sticky?
    LMBO!

Can't wait to hear your report on them Prada!

12. I read in a magazine that Madonna has a favorite pair of yoga pants that she requested be adapted as the base for all of her outfits for her tour. They weren't expensive either. Maybe $22. It was either in InStyle or USWeekly.

13. Thank you, Coachwife6 :heart:

14. I love C&C... let us know about your pants Prada!!!

15. now I want some!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice