C&C California clearance sale

Ballardgirl

Sep 19, 2009
Seattle
Eep - sorry you guys for whom the extra code didn't work! I've only received an order confirmation, not a shipping one so fingers crossed it goes through.

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I had requested a price adjustment and just received the standard NO CAN DO!
Done with this company. I might return the whole order.

jc0812

Apr 22, 2008
I think ccwinter40 works for sale items but not clearance items. I have yet to find a code that works on clearance items. The one posted by the OP worked in the morning on the first day but nothing has worked since then. I was lucky enough to squeeze in an order that first morning.

simbadog

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
^^ correct, works on sale only and THANK YOU for confirming it did work that morning! I thought I was nuts.

Now I see the banner everywhere. I'm still mad!

And C&C reps have a sour attitude. Really turned off by this company now!

Seriously, add items to your shopping bag and I guarantee with the next "coupon code" the prices will be different. (And by different, not necessarily "lower.") Sketchy!

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
^^ correct, works on sale only and THANK YOU for confirming it did work that morning! I thought I was nuts.

Now I see the banner everywhere. I'm still mad!

And C&C reps have a sour attitude. Really turned off by this company now!

Seriously, add items to your shopping bag and I guarantee with the next "coupon code" the prices will be different. (And by different, not necessarily "lower.") Sketchy!
Totally sketchy! This was my third and last order. I had not even noticed the code did not work for every items. Thanks FP.
I had a similar situation with Bloomies and was issued a refund gift card very graciously.
Lesson learned.:smile:

GelTea

Coupon Code Stalker
O.G.
May 16, 2009
SF Bay Area, CA
C & C's online retail definitely needs smoothing out...there was a short window of time that I was able to combine a sale priced item at $24.90 with a 40% off code and I let it sit in my cart. I snoozed and the sale price was increased to $49.90!