C&C California clearance sale

simbadog

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
This JUST happened to me too! It worked earlier today.

This is what makes me angry about C and C...shady. The prices fluctuate with sales too.

simbadog

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Sorry to reply to my own post but the ad for C and C with the same code that the OP gave is a banner on TPF! It will pop up randomly. There is no expiration on the banner. Just upset because I had $380 in my shopping bag and could have really used the 40%!

ada717

Feb 19, 2009
New York
It's shady because on the twitter it says WINTER CLEARANCE used with CCWINTER40 for 40% off... but that's just not true, it never works on CLEARANCE as the name sounds...

Wonder when the pop-up ads will show up again - would that lead us to the code that worked same as on OP's order?

simbadog

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
As if it was taunting me!!! The banner did in fact show up as I was scanning the ASOS thread. I screen captured it...

Attachments

limom

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
As if it was taunting me!!! The banner did in fact show up as I was scanning the ASOS thread. I screen captured it...
I sent an email to CS department, requesting price adjustment. Will let you know what happened.:smile:

ada717

Feb 19, 2009
New York
why I never see that banner..... ugh... frustrated
So the means I can't get cash from the ******** sites. One of them offers 8% cash back though...

ada717

Feb 19, 2009
New York
It doesn't work on the banner either... I mean I saw the banner and click, the code still says that it's expired... ugh C&C!