C&C Blackhead Remover 5.00 coupon still available on site~

Questions on Clean and Clear Black Head Remover

• Did you sign up for the site?

• Did you purchase the remover?

• Are you happy with it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

slavetohermes

Dec 23, 2007
You must become a "member".....and the picture of the C&C BH remover, along with other products is on the site...I signed my neighbor up and we got a coupon! You must REALLY look in corners etc for "make a copy of coupon" type stuff...

IF you can't find it, email me......I have black and white copies of the coupon....hopefully the skew can be used more than once!

Signed,
Your BLACKHEAD free friend!

Kiley, Portland, OR

PS....sign up with Walgreens.com...they send me a 5.00-10.00-20.00 off coupons at least once or twice a month....this was for 5.00 if you spend 20.00...I got my Febreze candles,7.95 ea, my oil refills for another Glade candle deal, which also has a send in 1.00 off coupon....so I get it for practically free...AND a refill of the BH remover pads...AND the cosmetic counter girls (MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM) gave me a 1.00 off coupon for the Clean and Clear BH rem. pads.....I got TONS for 21.00!

Now...go to CleanandClear.com and get those coupons!!!! They expire on November 27th! No excuses!

I bought it last night at wal-mart for about 18.00.I'm going to use it tonight for the first time.
I was looking at it and reading it earlier and a thought came to mind. Months ago I bought the Neutrogena Wave ( I think thats what its called)
and really, all I ahd to do was buy the refill pads of the Clean and Clear.
I could have saved me some money.:sad:

I hope hope hope you love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to wash your face before to open pores, and pink side up.....let me know!!! Get a good lather going...takes a few, but sooo worth it...

Kiley

Wow, my face feels so soft and clean. I really do like it. I can still see some blackheads but I know its going to take more than one use. But, so far, so good.