Byzance

I have this bag and it is my absolute favorite! I can assure you that I have never, ever seen or felt leather as soft as this. On mine, the front flap with the cross on it is a very subtle iridiscent brown but the rest of the bag (under the flap, back side and handle) is black which makes it very verstatile. I believe it retailed for $998 so at 40% off, $595 is a great price. I also think the Byzance line is discontinued so it will only become harder to find pieces from that line. As you can tell by the rave review, I LOVE this bag!

I think it's a good price--that's from Yoox, right? I did buy it for $569 from Yoox a little while back when they had a 15% off coupon and the base price was a little higher. Just for clarification--this isn't technically the Byzance, which is the larger hobo. It's the Sac Venise. But, it's got the same embellishment. Also, the leather scratches fairly easily compared to, say, the Muse. Still, it's a great bag. I love mine and I agree with ggk--they won't be available much longer--are hardly available anywhere at this point because the style is from last year.