Bye bye murray street..Hello????

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
well just got back from caesar's where I sadly returned the murray street. I found that when I took all of the stuffing out and put in my junk the top of the bag would cave in and the outside pocket would stick out...it looked really wierd. so, now I have a $1150 credit and have no idea what to do with it! should i wait for the resort stuff? Or maybe get a couple of accessories (ie: zip clutch, flat case?)

Sorry it didn't work out! Maybe you could get the ZC in fuschia with python trim that's on your wish list and save the rest for resort?

^I know....the only thing that stopped me from getting the ZC tonight was the $595 price tag...don't know if I can bring myself to pay that much for a ZC!!!!!!

^ I know how you feel. I think the python zc is one of nature's miracles, but I can't justify a $600 wallet! Plus, I don't usually handle my wallets as delicately as my bags.

^yeah lanechange84...it is a lot for a wallet!! so, I think I should maybe just wait and check out the resort stuff..I am sure I can get something good for $1150...and maybe a little toke from the DH if needed....it just bums me as I love the murray street...such a cute bag!

good question...I tried it too tonight...as I wondered it the same thing would happen and it did...the only time it lays correctly is if it's totally stuffed...still sooooo gorgeous but i can't get over the crazy pocket..and I am not one to return anything!! so it was a big deal to take it back...I did see a very pretty plum blake..it was so un-cool leather though....

like tad mentioned above, i would be more than happy to take that credit off your hands! :graucho: really though, you have so many options, between the fall 08' and the resort styles coming out soon...

^true...I just am not lusting for anything from the fall line right now...resort looks super promising! (and who knows after that) I am hoping for something quilted to fill the void..but don't have a lot of options!