Bye bye murray street..Hello????

^I know...that is what drew me in on the murray street...I am dying for something gorgeous and quilted...maybe a blake...(fingers crossed) heard a little tidbit from my SA that there might be a quilted blake in the spring collection!!!

what about something from the carter line? :graucho: there are so many gorgeous colors and styles -- I still don't know how I'm going to choose between the carter and the bb -- they are so similar, but their differences (the stones and color/pleats) are what make them so desirable!

Okay, I seriously think my heart just skipped a beat when you said that bit about a quilted Blake:faint: I'm so sorry it didn't work out b/c it looked so good on you! I was worried about the bag holding its shape since it was so soft. What a bummer!! I'll be honest and say that I'm not a huge fan of some of the Fall bags, though I love them on other people, and if you feel the same way I think you might not be happy with just "settling" on something now. I definitely think there's a lot to look forward to with Resort, and it would be so fun to have "free" money to burn when it comes out! I say wait a bit and look forward to that:tup:

Sorry, it didn't work out. But good you returned it instead of having it sitting in your closet. Thus you can get something you really love. I would also wait for the Resort stuff as the other suggested - I am sure there will be some beauties who will catch your heart!

Sorry it didn't work out.:sad:
Do you like the cecilia for a quilted bag?
Good to know that about the Street bags. If I ever get one, I'll try a purse insert, but those don't always work that well for me. Some ladies but a piece of thin cardboard on the bottom to help stabilize the softer bags. Do you think that would help or would the sides still bulge?

oh bonnie, i'm sorry it didn't work out! :sad:

do you REALLY REALLY want the zip clutch? if so, get that and save the rest for resort. or if you aren't sure of the zc, just hold on to the credit until you see something you LOVE.
:hugs:

Sorry, it didn't work out. But good you returned it instead of having it sitting in your closet. Thus you can get something you really love. I would also wait for the Resort stuff as the other suggested - I am sure there will be some beauties who will catch your heart!

Well said fettfleck!

It stinks that the murray street didn't work out for you, but I would save the credit for when something really catches your eye. I think there will be lots of options in Resort, so I say hang in there & wait!

It didn't work out, but you're back here chatting with us! Yay, we love to see you around here. :smile: Also, your cherry tart zc is an awesome coup! Congrats on that one!

^thanks selmom07 guess I need my ladies..buying or not...!! you guys are the best! and thanks about the zc...i am really excited to get it...

you will never get rid of us!
whacky025.gif

Awww, so sorry to hear that this bag didn't work out. It looked so great on you so I would love to see a picture of the problem. Anyway, really glad to see you back! I know you couldn't stay away for long :graucho:. I tried "taking a break", trust me, it didn't work. I missed you MJ girls right away!!!

I saw the Spring Street at Nordie's again today and I saw what you're talking about right away. The display bag is now softer from people handling it, and it sags a bit (even with stuffing), but the front pocket doesn't sag and ends up popping out on the side. It's too bad because the leather is so soft and it's such a nice bag.
I wonder if with actual use, the pocket becomes soft too and doesn't stick out.
I can see this being a real design flaw with this series.

It's such a shame b/c these are some of my fave bags this season - I love the quilting and the grey color and the goat leather is soooo soft, but I suppose that's part of the problem. Wish I could download the pic I had the SA at Nordies take on my phone of me wearing the Spring Street. It was unstuffed but even without anything in it, the bottom sagged enough to be noticeable on camera. Makes me sad cause I loved that bag!