Bye Bye Mr. Speedy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :crybaby:

It happened yesterday...

I sold my cute lil' speedy on eBay a few days ago to raise funds for a cerises speedy and had to say goodbye to him and send him to his new home...so I took a goodbye photo lol because I'm way too sentimental:lol:.

Sigh...we had some good times together...:girlsigh:

byespeedy2.JPG
  2. awwww bye bye speedy

3. *sign* It's so hard to say goodbye to a loved one.
    But, you'll enjoy your cerises even more now you had to sacrifice something you loved to get it.

4. Ditto;) Nice pic BTW:graucho:

5. wow, you look great with your speedy, but i guess it would be better with a cerise speedy.. hehe:love:

6. Aww...bye mr. speedy! the pic looks awesome tho...and cant wait to see pics of the newwww speedy!

7. This forum makes me feel so much better. I thought I was the only one to lovingly bid farewell to a handbag.

Mr. Speedy may be replaced, but it will not be forgotten.

8. You can always get Mr. Speedy II.

Go get your Cerises baby!! I love mine to pieces!!

9. One door closing, but one day opening. congrats on your new speedy :smile:

10. Awwww..farewell to Mr.Speedy.
    Can't wait to see pics of your cerises speedy!

11. Awwwww.....*sniff*

12. Don't shed any tears. A new one will follow soon!

13. ***hugs*** for you and your speedy... no worries the speedy will be replaced soon enough! :supacool: i'm glad its found a new home!

14. Bye Bye Mr. Speedy :sad:

Just remember the good times you shared. Now he will make someone else very happy

15. awww... yeah, i feel sentimental with my stuff too when i sell, but moreso with handbags.

however... the cerises speedy is discontinued so it's better to get it while you can. the monogram speedy is a classic, and you can get it again in the future. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice