By the way mini- question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious as to how small this mini actually is-? I find myself using smaller and smaller bags these days, but anyone have any thoughts on the By the Way Mini? Thanks in advance!

2. I briefly had a BTW mini. In terms of size I’d say it fits about as much as an Alma BB. Maybe even a little more since the top isn’t tapered like the Alma is. I don’t carry much: a flat card holder, a key pouch for extra cards, a mini pochette, and my iPhone plus. And keys. That’s it. All of those things fit in both bags with room for them to flop about.

It is definitely a usable mini bag, if you carry minimal items.

What I didn’t like about it was how the strap attached to the bag. Because the zipper is extended, the end of the zipper got in the way of one side of the strap attachment. So I had to clip it either in front of, or behind, the extended zipper. That made the bag tilt when I was wearing it. Also, I got a really cutesy version of it (the silver one with flowers) and it looked kind of silly on me. Like a little girl’s toy bag. I think if you get black or just any solid color (without flowers lol) it would look fine. But I would consider the strap attachment issue, and see if that would bother you.

Perhaps it was because the one I got had flowers on it so the straps clipped on to the sides of the bag. I think I’ve seen some where the strap clipped on the back handle, but I’m not 100% sure.

CoachCruiser likes this.
  3. Thank you for your response! Good info to know. :flowers:

Annawakes likes this.