By Terry makeup, skincare etc

May 14, 2009
Has anyone ever tried any of By Terry makeup or skincare line?
I've seen several youtubers comment about her products and fashion editors in magazines. I was just curious about the quality and your thoughts on the makeup or skincare line?

the eyeshadow sticks are the best. at least for me, they don't budge and i get compliments all the time.

I want to get one of their eyeshadow sticks so bad! All the colours look amazing. Do you have oily eyelids? because mine are quite oily and I was wondering if I would need to wear a primer under it.

The quality of her foundations are superb. I have been using them since they first
were introduced.

For me because I am so very fair, her color was a perfect match.

Her lipsticks are great & her baume de rose has a cult following.

I really like her products. Have become a fan recently. I especially like her cover expert foundation, cellularose brightening cc serum and blush glacé. The lipsticks are very luxurious. I just got her blush brush which is very good quality. I have tried so many of her products. I go a little crazy when beauty.com has their 20% off sale and I buy a ton of her products. A few products were on gilt.com for a big discount.

The By Terry makeup is just superb...of THE highest quality and so user friendly. Her Ombre Blackstar eye stick in Misty Rock is my favourite. Her foundation are perfect formulas and probably the best colour range of foundation Ive ever seen...every single colour is a REAL skin colour.

I just wish it wasnt so expensive!

I want to get one of their eyeshadow sticks so bad! All the colours look amazing. Do you have oily eyelids? because mine are quite oily and I was wondering if I would need to wear a primer under it.

I do use the mars primer. It helps, but even without it it stays in pretty good. I do have oily lids but not extremely oily. I have about 4 or five colors.

Thank you to everyone for your comments and opinions on the By Terry makeup & skincare line. :biggrin: I know the products are quite expensive and I wanted a variety of opinions before splurging on the products.

Thank you to everyone for your comments and opinions on the By Terry makeup & skincare line. :biggrin: I know the products are quite expensive and I wanted a variety of opinions before splurging on the products.

On Gilt.com now there are some By Terry products that have been
discounted. You might want to check them out & if you have any questions
about them, I'm sure some of us will put our two cents in..

The quality I can tell you is top notch & they are high performing products.

I liked the toner that I got in the Space NK sale just after Christmas. It was excellent and I'm not really a toner fan. I also have the foundation Terrybly Densiliss - it's an excellent foundation if you want to look very groomed and professional. Might be a bit much for a natural and/or weekend look but ymmv...!

Thank you so much for the response :smile: I just got my first one today in ' bronze moon' can't wait to try it. Oh my, it was so tempting to get them all! I think I will pick up misty rock next.

I do use the mars primer. It helps, but even without it it stays in pretty good. I do have oily lids but not extremely oily. I have about 4 or five colors.

I use Sheer-Expert liquid foundation. I like the texture and how it makes my skin more even. My only complaint is the packaging. It's in an upside down tube form but I think the texture is too liquid-y for that. It only leaks and can get messy especially when I pack it for travel. I also use hyaluronic face glow. The packaging is the same but the texture is creamy so there's no leaking problem. Baume de rose is my HG and I'm on my 4th pot.